This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure and Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- The best version of OneNote on Windows
- Preparing for a new era in privacy regulation with the Microsoft Cloud
- Using Microsoft Teams to manage Office 365 Governance
- What’s new for the SharePoint mobile app
- Upcoming improvements to the Azure AD sign-in experience
- New Azure AD Application Proxy updates!
- Improvements in Skype Meetings App released
- View Planner tasks on your Outlook calendar
- Rich contact details in Outlook for iOS and Android helps you collaborate and get things done
- Delegate scheduling of Skype for Business meetings on Mac now available!
Development / IT Pro
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection: CredSSP Exploit Analysis
- Password-less Sign-In to Windows 10 & Azure AD using FIDO2 is coming soon (plus other cool news)!
- Teams On Air Q&A roundup: Teams + SharePoint for document sharing, storage and collaboration
- New version of Microsoft Integration, Azure, BAPI, Office 365 and much more Stencils Pack for Visio is now available on GitHub
- Azure AD Expiration Policy for Office 365 Groups is Generally Available
- Intune APIs in Microsoft Graph – Now generally available
- Office Add-ins community call – April 11, 2018
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Debugging SharePoint Framework Solutions
- SharePoint news updates in Office 365, including Microsoft Teams integration
- SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices – April 2018 monthly community call recording
- SharePoint Migration Tool Beta adds early preview capabilities
- Encryption essentials: Learn how Office 365 uses encryption
- SharePoint Site Scripts and Site Designs – April 2018 release