This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure and Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- New to Microsoft 365 in June—streamlining teamwork and security
- Archive or restore a team
- Microsoft Teams for Surface Hub enters preview for Insiders
- New Self Service Demos for PowerApps on the Business Apps Resource Center
- Announcing availability of the Page Diagnostics Tool for SharePoint
- Migrate Your Files to OneDrive Easily with Known Folder Move
- Introducing SharePoint Starter Kit
Development / IT Pro
- Baseline security policy for Azure AD admin accounts in public preview!
- Microsoft Cloud App Security’s Conditional Access App Control is now generally available!
- Simple Enterprise Integration – reference architecture
- Securing the modern workplace with enhanced threat protection services in Office 365
- Introducing the redesigned Security Center Overview dashboard
- MS Teams: Direct Routing is now Generally Available!
- Azure Information Protection Documentation Update for June 2018
- Securely Administrate Exchange Online with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – June 2018
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Upgrading your SharePoint Framework solution using Office 365 CLI