This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure and Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- Welcome to OneDrive UserVoice 2.0
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams – August round up
- Redefining the intranet site experience with SharePoint in Office 365
- 3 Step Pragmatic Approach to Getting Started with Microsoft Teams – Michael on the Go
- Auditing and Reporting Against Various Office 365 Services
- The Intrazone, episode 10: “Ready Player OneDrive”
Development / IT Pro
- Overview of security and compliance in Microsoft Teams
- The Developer’s Guide to Microsoft Azure eBook – August update is now available
- Now Available: Azure Sphere technical documentation
- Say hi to @Microsoft @Azure on Medium!
- Answer Auto Attendant and Call Queue calls directly from Teams
- New guided workflow for deleting Microsoft 365 users
- 2018 Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp
- Introduction to SharePoint Server 2019 Preview Development Platform
- Office 365 CLI v1.5.0
- SharePoint Dev Ecosystem / Patterns and Practices – July 2018 monthly community call recording
- Microsoft Graph community call-August 7, 2018