This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure and Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers
- Office 2019 for Mac Preview is ready for commercial customers
- Microsoft Search Webcast Summary: “Get started with Microsoft Search in Bing”
- What’s new for OneNote in October 2018
- What is the Security Update Validation Program?
- Microsoft Project Server 2019 Available Now!
- You’ve invested in Microsoft Teams, how do you use it to deliver superpowers to your people? (pt. 1)
- Update! The new Meekan App for Microsoft Teams
- What’s new in Office Lens – October Update
- Announcing Project Roadmaps
Development / IT Pro
- Eight essentials for hybrid identity #1: A new identity mindset
- Eight essentials for hybrid identity #2: Choosing the right authentication method
- Eight essentials for hybrid identity #3: Securing your identity infrastructure
- How Azure Advanced Threat Protection detects the DCShadow attack
- New Automated Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response Capabilities for Office 365
- Skype for Business Server 2019 now GA!
- How developers can get started with building AI applications
- Seven best practices for Continuous Monitoring with Azure Monitor
- How Azure AD can help clean up data in your on-premises Active Directory