This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure and Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- NEW! Teams Adoption Hub – Enhanced guidance for user adoption projects
- Join us for deep technical training at Microsoft Ignite | The Tour – find a free event near you!
- Manage Your Forms Easily with Ownership Transfer
- [NEW] Site24x7’s updated app for Microsoft Teams enables intelligent DevOps in the moment
- Introducing Community Meetings on Microsoft Ignite | The Tour!
- OneDrive Message Center Update November 1st to November 31st
- Introducing Locations in Microsoft Search in Bing
Development / IT Pro
- Ignite Recap 1: Automating the Identity Lifecycle Process
- The Intrazone, episode 19: “The security (and compliance) blanket of Microsoft 365”
- Azure Information Protection Documentation Update for November 2018
- Reduce your potential attack surface using Azure ATP Lateral Movement Paths
- Azure Security Center update – November
- Four operational practices Microsoft uses to secure the Azure platform
- New! Provide a great Teams experience with improved manageability and automation
- Office Online Server November 2018 Update
- Global MR Bootcamp / Global AI Bootcamp
- Running Cognitive Service containers
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture on Azure – Portal