This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Azure and Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens—plus stickers!
- Microsoft Teams: Adoption materials
- Creating a PDF file from Word
- December 2016 Updates Released For All Versions of Exchange Server
- Exchange Server 2016 Migration
- More LinkedIn Learning Office training courses now available
- Microsoft StaffHub is here!
- January 2017 Office Update Release
- January 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release
- Unifying Data Loss Prevention in Office 365
- Add-in commands for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in Office for Mac now in preview
- Exchange Online PowerShell with Modern Authentication and Azure MFA available!
- How to enable Azure MFA for Online PowerShell Modules that don’t support MFA?
- SharePoint Webhooks is now Generally Available – Build service-oriented processes in SharePoint
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Localization with SharePoint Framework client-side web parts
- How to Add a Domain to Office 365 and Azure using PowerShell
- SharePoint Framework Release Candidate 0 is on its way
- SharePoint / Office Dev Patterns & Practices – January 2017 release
- Build multi-page SharePoint Framework client-side web parts with Angular v1.x
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Customization options with SharePoint Online “modern” experiences
- Episode 112 with Andrew Connell on technical training—Office 365 Developer Podcast