Before you migrate to Office 365 or get started to use Office 365 in your organization, it’s extremely important to know how much bandwidth is needed for a successful implementation.
Microsoft provides a set of tools which you can use to estimate the bandwidth you need or to test and verify that have enough bandwidth to do the deployment or migration to Office 365. The below list includes the various tools. These tools can also be used by an administrator to get the most out of current implementations of Office 365.
- Exchange Client Network Bandwith Calculator
- OneDrive for Business Client Network Bandwidth Calculator
- Skype for Business Bandwidth Calculator
- Windows Sysinternals PsPing
- Microsoft Network Monitor
For more information on network planning check this video: