This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- February 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release
- New Service Health Dashboard for Office 365
- Connect to expertise and content with new people experiences throughout Office 365
- Moderated Group scenario in Hybrid configuration
- Move folders and subfolders with EWS Managed API, in Exchange Online
- Outlook mobile turns 2 and now comes with your favorite apps
- Microsoft releases new “Tenant Restriction” capability
- What’s new in Office 365 administration—January update
- Cyber intelligence—help prevent a breach next on Modern Workplace
- What is Microsoft Flow?
- Move a Skype for Business Call to Your Mobile Phone
- Office 365 Groups – What You Get and What to Use
- Understanding security and privacy of Delve and intelligent experiences in Office 365
- OneDrive brings new file collaboration and management features to the enterprise
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Validating SharePoint Framework client-side web part property values
- Automate publishing of your SharePoint Framework solution package deployment
- Automate publishing of your SharePoint Framework scripts to Office 365 public CDN
- Add-ins are now available for Outlook on iOS
- OneDrive: Design and Develop Apps for Surface Hub
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Introduction to SharePoint Webhooks
- New SharePoint CSOM version released for SharePoint Online – January 2017
- Getting started with SharePoint Framework – Tutorials