This bi-weekly update is a summary of trending Office 365 topics on social media, as well as other interesting content available on the internet. It can be hard to keep track of all the new Office 365 features Microsoft is releasing, so here you you get an overview of all interesting articles and video’s I read in the past two weeks.
In case I’ve forgotten an interesting post, please leave a comment. Then I will add the url to this list.
- Office 365 Partner Community: Introducing Office 365 Secure Score
- Get more done faster with Microsoft Teams
- Work smarter, not harder with Office 365—free live demos with Q&A
- One Minute Office Magic –> recommended!!!
- New Office 365 capabilities help you proactively manage security and compliance risk
- Synchronizing objects between tenants
- Export and Import Calendar Processing Information
- Skype for Business Pro Tip: Learn to mute yourself
- Track your Office knowledge and skills with Office Training Roadmaps
- SharePoint modern Bing Web Part
- Update to the Office 365 Message Center Digest Email Script
- January 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in
- Extensibility in PowerApps
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Business Value of PnP assets – Why to use reusable components?
- SharePoint PnP Partner Story – How Solvion is using PnP assets to provide additional value for their customers
- Episode 118 on Building Contextual Bots in the SharePoint Framework—Office 365 Developer Podcast
- Building a community and a platform for Microsoft Teams
- Build Remote Advisor solutions with Skype for Business
- First Steps: Securing Office 365 Administrator Accounts with Multi-Factor Authentication
- SharePoint / Office Dev Patterns & Practices – February 2017 release
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – SharePoint Customizations – When to use which model?
- Creating add-ins gets easier — announcing updates to Yo Office
- Episode 117 with Jeremy Thake on Microsoft Teams and extensibility—Office 365 Developer Podcast
- The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions
- Upcoming changes to SharePoint and OneDrive for Business APIs to support # and % in file name